Hopefully after the strong wind and rain here in Toronto today, we hope that spring is near. To prepare ourselves, we're ready to get spring cleaning and shopping! SO the team has put together a list to make our lives spring-y and ready for the warmer weather.
1. Nail polish in Hydrangea from Butter London. Inspired by ULTRA VIOLET, the PANTONE Color of the Year, it is a lavender crème nail polish in a fashion-size bottle. With this pastel purple colour, it will go with anything yet add a subtle hint of colour!
2. Kadira Top in Pink from Preloved A style that is on trend with the season, you'll love this longer length tunic with high side slits. This floral print will always be a classic during springtime and would look great with an ankle pant or capri and accessories for a finishing touch.
3. Guerlain’s Météorites Compact. A powder that features a signature palette of corrective matte shades that range from refreshing pink to light-catching mauve that help to gently balance the complexion. It is perfect when the sun is shining because it creates a soft and glowing appearance to the skin.
4. Fresh cut flowers from a Farmer's Market. There's no better feeling than having fresh flowers in your living room. Unless you are allergic to pollen, then stay away! It brings a nice clean scent to your home that makes you feel fresher and happier. And if you can, support local markets!
5. Yummi Candles. And if you can't handle having flowers in your home, you can opt for candles! Candles can fill you entire place with a fresh scent as well. The assorted 6 pack jar candle collection Yummi candles are made from essential oils and the wicks used are 100% cotton core. You can buy online or they have a store on Queen st and at Distillery!
6. Floral heeled booties from Zara. Even though it's spring, you can still rock booties! These beige high heel ankle boots feature floral embroidery on the side and go well with almost anything.
7. Queen of Hearts Sweatshirt from Preloved. Spring is still a bit chilly so don't put away your sweaters just yet. This Sweatshirt from Preloved is made from vintage Levi's jeans and 100% cotton french terry in off-white, grey and navy. Not too thick, and super cute, this is perfect to wear throughout the spring!
8. RÖDBINKA bedsheets from Ikea. These Sateen-woven bed linen in lyocell has a pronounced luster, feels soft as silk and is pleasant to sleep in. Just a small thing like getting into fresh new bed sheets makes life just a little bit better. It is simple and perfect for both genders, and makes the room feel a lot brighter.
9. Cactus decoration from Ikea. Other than bedsheets, you can change up the decorations as well. A new atmosphere makes it seem like a fresh start. These cacti decorations are perfect for the people who are always out or can't seem to keep any real green plants alive. Made from ceramic, they survive without having to water them.
10. Tea press from David's Tea. Remember to stay hydrated! This travel friendly tea press is an all-in-one gadget to steep, ice AND sip your tea, at home or on the go. Made of BPA-free, durable Tritan™, it makes iced tea prep quick and easy.